Easter Vibes.

🌷🕊 Growing up, my mom would take me and my sister Easter dress shopping where we would find coordinating outfits to match our brother and dad. Every year, we would wake up to hunt for an Easter basket that was hidden somewhere inside of the house. Then we would snap a family porch picture, hop in the car and drive about a mile away to our little country church. And afterwards we would spend the day hunting eggs that we had dyed the weekend before.

This year I have my own little family. And I’m hit with a wave of #gratitude for my parents. I had no idea how much effort goes into keeping family traditions... well... traditions. So shout out to all the parents for making this day special and memorable. It may not seem like a big deal to dye eggs or hide baskets, but it is.


Thank you mom and dad for my magical childhood. I’m so happy I have you as parents. ❣️ I’m thanking my lucky stars for my little family and for this beautiful Earth we get to call home. A planet that awakens each Spring with color and new life. I’m so excited for creating our own traditions together in this sweet little cove.
And of course today I honor and celebrate the story of Jesus. That guy is a special dude- the real deal messenger of hope, love and kindness. Thank you Jesus for being a light for me.

I love this season of hope and renewal so much.



Post a Comment

Instagram

Amber Adams Niven. Theme by STS.